Welcome to my LifeVantage Review!
An unbiased review from a not affiliate.
LifeVantage is a health MLM company. You might have heard about their products and wondering how you can join their program.
In this review, I will give you a complete run down of the company, it’s product, business plan, what are the cost to join them and much more.
If you are wondering what is the difference between MLM (multi-level-marketing) and pyramid scheme, here it is:
MLM companies have actual retail product and services that they get most of their revenue from. Pyramid schemes doesn’t have actual product (or they have very little product or services) and they make almost all of their revenue out of recruitment.
Now let’s dive in…
What is LifeVantage?
LifeVantage is a multi-level marketing organization that creates a range of anti-aging, beauty, and other related products. These products help in the overall well-being of the people and help in achieving a changed lifestyle.
LifeVantage is based in Utah and was founded by Darren Jensen in 2003.
Currently Darren Jensen is the President and CEO of LifeVantage.
I would also like to add that, they have been pulling out really good numbers in regards to their revenue:
- Revenue 2015 – $190 million
- Revenue 2016 – $206 million
- Revenue 2017- $199 million
- Revenue 2018 – $203 million
- Revenue 2019 – $226 million
- Revenue 2020 – $237 million
source: Business for home
LifeVantage Review – Products
LifeVantage provides five different category of products as below:
- Protandim: Lifevantage Protandim (their flagship product) is an NRF2 synergize dietary supplement produced by natural plant ingredients. It works by maximizing the antioxidant enzymes produced in the body. It also helps in reducing oxidative stress by up to 40% in 30 days. It also helps in the regulation of genes and provides protein to the body.
- TrueScience: It is a product that uses NRF2 technology to provide brighter skin and anti-aging benefits. It helps in cleansing the skin with other benefits.
- Axio: It is a supplement drink that provides all the energy you need without all the sugars. There are 3 flavors in the regular version which are Dragon fruit, green grape, and sour cherry. In the decaf version, there are 2 flavors which are Red raspberry and Grapefruit.
- Physiq: It consists of a range of weight management supplements that help you to keep control. The products which are included in it are listed below.
- Physiq ProBio: It provides healthy bacteria that keep our digestive system healthy.
- The Physiq cleanse: It helps in keeping the body immune system clean
- Physique fat: It burns excess fat and helps in the metabolism of the body
- Physiq Protein Shake: This helps you to gain muscle mass in your body
- Canine Health: 30 chewable tablets formulated to reduce oxidative stress with the use of Nrf2 activation as Protandim. This also supports canine joint function, flexibility, and mobility
Similar health MLM companies I did review on:
LifeVantage Reviews – Compensation Plan
LifeVantage rewards partners to sell retail items to genuine clients and support new subsidiaries into the organization.
LifeVantage members get items for discount and if your client turns into a “preferred customer”, they can get access to wholesale pricing too.
To meet all requirements for a commission, wholesalers should keep up at any rate 100 PV consistently.
In the event that you hit Premier Pro 4 Rank, you should keep up at any rate 200 PV.
There are 6 different ways you can make money:
- Smart Start Bonus – 50% during first 30 days when you enroll someone who buys a Start Kit or Freedom Pack ($300 price).
- Platinum Pool
- Fast Start Bonus Pool
- Royalty Commission
- Generational Matching Bonus (30%)
- Elite Pool
Now before we keep going….
If you want to learn how to actually make real money online with training and coaching
LifeVantage Review – Business Plan
There are 8 ways to earn with LifeVantage which can be listed below:
- Retail Sales Profit: The Distributors can buy Lifevantage products and sell the products to their customers at the retail price to get the retail sales profit
- Smart Start Bonus: It is the bonus given for signing in new preferred customers to Lifevantage. It is paid for the first calendar month after your enrollment. You can earn a smart start bonus of 30%-40% based on the Personal Volume PV you have generated.
- Launch Bonus: It is similar to the smart start bonus paid on the recruitment in your downline organization. You and your customers have to generate at least 200 PV per month in order to qualify for the launch bonus
- Royalty Commissions: It is the monthly income you can earn from all the product sales within your Lifevantage organization. Lifevantage pays commission up to 40% on all the products purchased within your organization.
- Generational Matching Bonus: You will qualify to earn the generational matching bonus once you have reached the Lifevantage rank of Pro 3 or higher. It is based on the royalty commissions earned in your downline. Lifevantage can pay up to 30% of this bonus based on the royalty commissions.
- Elite Bonus Pool: This monthly bonus is only paid to those who have reached the level of Pro 7 or higher with Lifevantage. Each month, Lifevantage distributes about 4% of its sales in the MLM as the Elite Bonus to those with the highest ranks
- Achievement Bonus: It is a one-time payment made to those who reach the level Pro 10 or higher with Lifevantage. The payment can vary from $100,000 at the Masters Level to $500,000 at the Presidential Level.
- Business Centers: You will be eligible for your first new business center if you reach the Lifevantage rank of “Premiere Pro 5”.
Cost To Join LifeVantage
LifeVantage affiliate membership will cost you at least $50 for their starter kit which incorporates 30-pack of presentation tear-off pads, a 25-pack of newspapers, 10 opportunity DVDS, a company decal, and audio discs.
Is LifeVantage Scam or Legit?
Let’s look at the facts shall we?
LifeVantage as an MLM company does actually provide retail products and services that as an affiliate you can sell to a real customer. This means the company makes most of its revenue out of retail product sales.
In addition to that, they have been doing really great so far and as I have mentioned they have been growing since 2015, which is always a good sign.
The pay plan is reasonable and rewards both retail deals and supporting new merchants.
At the end of the day, LifeVantage is legit and if you want to join them I would suggest to check their products first and see if you like them and then join.
LifeVantage Review / Recommendation
If you landed on this post and you are a distributer I have one thing to tell you…
The methods that they are use for their marketing is very outdated!
For instance, at the end of the day what they want you to do is go and talk to strangers, make a list of friends and family, and do 3-way calls to close them on the phone.
What if I tell you there is a BETTER way…
- What if you instead of finding customers you could attract customers that actually want to buy your product?
- What if you had systems in places that automatically follow up on your behalf without you being glued to the phone?
- What if you could SCALE your business without actually working harder or spending more time?
If that peaked your interest, I am going to show you how you can get customers and sponsor new reps online that want to join you.
This is a completely unique program and here is why.
You will get your very own advisor/coach with whom you will spend ONE on ONE session to make sure you understand the training and methods so you can start implementing them ASAP!
This is EXACTLY how I went from an overworked software engineered to an online business owner without trading time for money anymore.
If you want to start crushing it like me, partner up with me below:
Remember to follow me on social media below because I am actually real and want to serve you.
Think Rich and see you at the Top!
This LifeVantage Review Article isn’t aimed at defaming LifeVantage nor is it targeted to promoting them.
This article is strictly for enlightening purposes and a honest guide from my perspective because I strongly believe every brand needs a good
Therefore, you are at liberty to accept or reject this article and act base on your own perspective of the platform. You are encouraged to share your own opinion or views about the platform with me via the comments box below so as to further improve this LifeVantage review.
I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Take Action and Sign up NOW!