Welcome to my Nature’s Frequencies Review!
Recently I have seen some buzz on internet in regards to this company, so I decided to take a closer look.
Probably someone approached you about this opportunity and business and you landed here to see whether it is legit or not.
You are in luck my friend! I will go through the company, products and compensation plan with all the details that is there, so you can make a right decision.
Make sure you PAY close attention and read this to THE End.
Table of Contents
Nature’s Frequencies Review (Company)
Nature’s Frequencies works in the wellbeing and health MLM specialty.
The organization is based out of Massachusetts in the US.
Nature’s Frequencies is run by father and son, Rick and RJ Hassler.
Rick Hassler fills in as Nature’s Frequencies’ CEO, RJ as President.
According to their site:
Beginning in 2013, Natures Frequencies has manufactured and private labelled products for doctors, naturopaths, chiropractors, medical practitioners and companies around the world.
Nature’s Frequencies launched early in 2020 as a network marketing company.
Nature’s Frequencies Review Products
Nature’s Frequencies has a range of products of plastic cards and patches.
They claim these cards and patches have a range of benefits.
- The Food Freshness Card – “keep your food fresher up to 50% longer for many fruits, vegetables, and breads”, retails at $75 a card
- EMF Shield – “protect yourself from the harmful effects of non-ionizing EMF (Electromagnetic Field) radiation. Newly designed for 5G.”, retails at $60 for a pack of four cards
- Nitro Patch – nitric oxide patch, retails at $60 for a pack of 24 patches
- Relief Patch – “utilizes a unique, energy packed delivery system designed to assist with circulation, energy, and recovery”, retails at $60 for a pack of 24 patches
- Burn – ” infused with many of the most powerful, proven weight loss ingredients to assist with detox, weight management, and the body’s metabolism”, retails at $60 for a pack of 24 patches
- Earthing Card+ – “a revolutionary, carbon-fiber effective & easy to use, earthing technology that works naturally to assist with improving your overall health & well-being”, retails at $299 a card
- Immunity Patch – “utilizes a unique, energy packed delivery system to assist in your overall wellness”, retails at $60 for a pack of 24 patches
- Sleep Patch – “designed to assist the body in a deep and natural night’s sleep”, retails at $60 for a pack of 24 patches
- CBD Patch – “Quantum-CBD patch”, retails at $60 for a pack of 24 patches
- Revive Patch – “designed to assist the body with tension and stress relief”, retails at $60 for a pack of 24 patches
- Wow Patch – “a powerful proprietary botanical blend of ingredients known to help discomfort and inflammation, stress/worry/tension, joint flexibility & mobility, quality & quantity of sleep, brain health, immune system (and) nervous system”, retails at $60 for a pack of 24 patches
- CBD Pet Tag – “designed to provide the health benefits of CBD, without ingesting CBD”, retails at $129 a tag
- Wow Pet Tag – “designed to optimize overall health and well-being for humans and pets”, retails at $129 a tag
You can either get them as individual items or in a discounted version of getting them in a pack.
Nature’s Frequencies Review Compensation Plan
In order to be qualify for commissions, Nature’s Frequencies has affiliate buy products.
After you qualify, you can earn commissions on selling products to actual customers as well as recruiting affiliates.
Nature’s Frequency affiliates should purchase 40/80 PV of product each month to qualify for MLM commissions.
It is based on the affiliate rank that you need either 40 or 80.
Nature’s Frequencies Review Ranks
Nature’s Frequencies has 9 affiliate ranks in total.
Here is the qualification you need:
- Affiliate – sign up as a Nature’s Frequencies affiliate and purchase 40 PV of product each month
- Amethyst – purchase 40 PV of product each month and recruit and maintain two MLM commission qualified affiliates
- Sapphire – purchase 40 PV of product each month and recruit and maintain four MLM commission qualified affiliates
- Ruby – purchase 40 PV of product each month and recruit and maintain six MLM commission qualified affiliates
- Emerald – purchase 40 PV of product each month and recruit and maintain eight MLM commission qualified affiliates
- Diamond – purchase 80 PV of product each month and recruit and maintain ten MLM commission qualified affiliates
- Double Diamond – purchase 80 PV of product each month and recruit and maintain twelve MLM commission qualified affiliates
- Triple Diamond – purchase 80 PV of product each month and recruit and maintain sixteen MLM commission qualified affiliates
- Blue Diamond – purchase 80 PV of product each month and recruit and maintain twenty MLM commission qualified affiliates
PV = Personal Volume is an affiliate own sales or retail sales.
As Nature’s Frequencies affiliates you can earn commission on selling to retail customers.
You get your commission on the difference between wholesale pricing and retail pricing.
Nature’s Frequencies affiliates earn a Fast Start Bonus on the first order by recruited affiliates.
The bonus is only paid on the “Start Packs”.
These are optional packs that affiliates can choose from.
The Fast Start Bonus paid through a uni-level compensation plan structure.
They cap their compensation plan at 5 levels.
- Level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates) – 50%
- Level 2 – 20%
- Level 3 to 5 – 10%
Nature’s Frequencies pays Residual Commission through a binary compensation plan.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
At the end of each week, Nature’s Frequencies adds up all the new sales volume across both sides of the binary team.
You can earn 20% of the sales volume on the lesser leg.
Note there are weekly caps depending on your rank:
- Amethysts are capped at $2000 a week
- Sapphires are capped at $4000 a week
- Rubies are capped at $6000 a week
- Emeralds are capped at $8000 a week
- Diamonds are capped at $10,000 a week
- Double Diamonds are capped at $15,000 a week
- Triple Diamonds are capped at $20,000 a week
- Blue Diamonds are capped at $30,000 a week
Nature’s Frequency pays a matching bonus on residual commissions earned by downline members.
This is through a unilevel compensation plan and capped at four levels:
- Rubies earn a 20% match on level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates)
- Emeralds earn a 20% match on level 1 and 10% on level 2
- Diamonds earn a 20% match on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
- Blue Diamonds earn a 20% match on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on levels 3 and 4
Team Matching Bonus
Blue diamond ranked affiliates with two personally sponsored Diamonds or higher qualify for the Team Matching Bonus.
The Team Matching Bonus is paid out as a 10% match on residual commissions earned by five Emeralds or higher per uni-level leg.
Once you hit Blue Emerald, you can get a $500 one-time Rank bonus.
Nature’s Frequencies places 2% of all company wide sales volume in this Global Pool.
Once you hit Blue Diamond, you can get a share from this pool each month.
Lifestyle Bonus is paid monthly and is available to Blue Diamond ranked affiliates.
- Recruit and maintain two Emerald or higher ranked affiliates and receive $500 a month
- Recruit and maintain four Emerald or higher ranked affiliates and receive $1000 a month
- Recruit and maintain six Emerald or higher ranked affiliates and receive $1500 a month
- Recruit and maintain eight Emerald or higher ranked affiliates and receive $2000 a month
Cost To Join Nature’s Frequencies
Basic membership is free in Nature’s Frequencies.
The optional Starter Pack costs $99 to $399.
These packs have different products inside of them and pre-qualify for you for commissions.
Now the question is, is Nature’s Frequencies scam?
Let’s look at the facts, shall we?
The patches and cards looks pretty cool and interesting, however I am not sure if they actually work.
These are “programmed with longitudinal electromagnetic scalar waves”.
They claim the patches keep the food fresher up to 50% longer.
Their test was:
Along with time lapse photography being phenomenal, the 47 page Tomatoes Report states, “This equated to approximately a 76% increase in the time it took to see signs of mold or bacteria while using the food freshness card.
The data from this test showed that the average time it took for mold to develop on tomatoes was almost doubled…”
The 33 page Blackberry Report states, “ The blackberries tested with the Food Freshness Card lasted on average 21 days before showing signs of mold or bacteria, compared to the control blackberries which lasted 14 days.
This equated to approximately a 46% increase in the time it took for mold to develop…”
It would be a good idea if they do some more extensive study cases.
Also their compensation plan is very geared toward affiliate recruitment.
I even tried to buy one of their products and it didn’t allow me because I didn’t have an affiliate ID!
This means they don’t really care about retail sales.
In addition the mandatory month to month PV you have to qualify for commissions, isn’t something that FTC like.
There are couple of things they need to sort out before I could actually recommend them:
- More studies and proof that shows their products work
- Have more retail incentive than what they have at the moment
- Remove the mandatory monthly PV qualification for the commissions in their compensation plan.
Currently, they need to work on this a bit…
I hope you enjoyed my Nature’s Frequencies review and if you have any questions, feel free to comment below.
Now Before You Go…
Partner up with us by clicking the banner below:
We will show you EXACTLY how to build a legit business online from scratch super fast and customize a plan just for you.
We can help you to choose the best business model that is proven to be successful, the one that can help you achieve your goal fast!
In Addition you will get ONE on ONE coaching from experts who are already making 6 to 7 figures monthly online.
We make sure you will succeed.
Follow me on Social media below:
Think Rich and see you at the Top!
P.S. If you are tired of failing ANY business, click here and check this out to take your game to the next level.