Welcome to my Nexarise review!
So bunch of former ACN distributors decided to launch a new MLM call NeXarise and they made some buzz about it, so I decided to take a closer look.
Chances are someone approached you about this new MLM and you decided to do your own research.
It is good that you are doing some research, before jumping in blindly like many other people and get scammed.
I will go through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Just make sure you PAY close attention and read this to the end.
Nexarise Review (Company)
Nexarise works in the online business MLM specialty however doesn’t give a corporate location on their site.
I did find a UK incorporation number for “Nexarise European Services LTD”.
Regularly, I discount UK incorporation’s since it is bargain basement and not directed, but since of the prime supporters of this organization I will allow it to slide.
Nexarise was co-founded by Asad Ali (Chairman), Ahmed Mukhtar (President) and Liju Thomas (CEO).
Ahemed Mukhtar’s bio says,
After working for one of the most established retailers in the UK as a commercial manager, Ahmed felt that he had enough and wanted more out of life. In 2013, he was introduced to the industry of network marketing. Instantly, he felt it in his heart that he had finally discovered what he was looking for. When he tasted quick success, he courageously walked away from his management position and decided to make network marketing his profession…
Asad Ali’s bio says,
Asad came to the UK to pursue his higher education in business and accounting. After successfully completing his Master’s degree with a distinction in Business Administration from Cardiff Metropolitan University, he was soon selected to run the accounts for an internationally renowned fashion outlet. He then progressed into a role that involved running the entire operations of one of the largest logistic companies in Europe.
Liju Thomas bio says,
Possessing an Indian heritage and after being raised in the Middle East, Liju came to the United Kingdom to pursue his higher education. After successfully completing his degree in electronic engineering from Queen Mary University of London, he was promptly recruited into management for one of the biggest engineering companies in the world. He was then head hunted into senior level management for one of the largest insurance companies in the UK.
If you want to read more about them, check out their meet the founders section.
What truly made them big was their contribution with ACN where they got extremely famous and had extraordinary achievement.
That finished around April 2020.
To be completely honest, I don’t know why they left ACN and it wasn’t talked about in any of their marketing material.
Perhaps they simply needed to begin their own thing?
As of right now, NeXarise is active in UK, Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland.
Okay how about we look at NeXarise products next?
Check this news on Bitalium.
NeXarise offers a wide range products and services.
Both of their products and services are given by third-party merchants where NeXarise is the middle man.
Product and service categories in this company include the following:
- Business Energy
- Nex Mobile
- Lifestyle by NeXarise
- HomeCare by NeXarise
- Arise Academy
- Nex Protect and
- Tech by NeXarise
At the point when I looked at their advertising materia on their products and services, it wasn’t very detailed.
I really wished they went into more detail and some retail pricing.
In the end, I sorted it out and put it all together and this is what I got:
- Lifestyle by NeXarise – travel and travel services booking portal (Silver £36 a month, Gold £55.20 a month, Platinum £84 GBP a month)
- Arise Academy – forex trading education (NexLite £120 a month, NexPro £149 a month)
- HomeCare – home emergency cover offered through PlusHeat (Standard £13.90 a month, Premium £21.90 a month, Platinum £29.90 a month)
- NexProtect – insurance provided through WealthMax
- NexMobile – cell service provided through O2 and Vodafone (£16 to £48 a month)
- Business Energy – business utilities for businesses provided through LA Supply
Just so you know that Tech by NeXarise wasn’t covered for some reason.
NeXarise Compensation Plan
Currently I couldn’t find their compensation plan anywhere on their website.
I actually needed to manually check out the webinar, which was held on September 24th 2020, and piece it all together.
Overall the company has 15 ranks in total and below is how you can qualify for them.
- IBO – sign up as a NeXarise affiliate
- Customer Qualified IBO – generate 100 PV a month
- Executive Team Trainer 100 – maintain 100 PV a month and generate and maintain 350 GV a month
- Executive Team Trainer 250 – generate and maintain 150 PV and 1200 GV a month
- Executive Team Leader 500 – maintain 150 PV a month and generate and maintain 2500 GV a month
- Executive Team Leader 1000 – maintain 150 PV a month and generate and maintain 5000 GV a month
- Team Coordinator 3000 – maintain 150 PV a month and generate and maintain 15,000 GV a month
- Team Coordinator 5000 – maintain 150 PV a month and generate and maintain 25,000 GV a month
- Regional Director 10K – maintain 150 PV a month and generate and maintain 50,000 GV a month
- Regional Vice President 20K – maintain 150 PV a month and generate and maintain 115,000 GV a month
- Regional Vice President 50K – maintain 150 PV a month and generate and maintain 275,000 GV a month
- Regional Vice President 100K – maintain 150 PV a month and generate and maintain 625,000 GV a month
- Senior Vice President – 200K – maintain 150 PV a month and generate and maintain 1,800,000 GV a month
- Senior Vice President 500K – maintain 150 PV a month and generate and maintain 5,000,000 GV a month
- Senior Vice President Crown – maintain 150 PV a month and generate and maintain 11,200,000 GV a month
PV = Personal volume which is produced by sales of retail customers or affiliate’s own purchases.
Product sales generate PV.
GV = Group Volume and is the sales volume generated by your downline members which includes but retail and affiliate purchases.
Personal Sales Commissions
Personal sales is paid on a monthly PV production.
PV is both retail sales and affiliate’s own purchases.
Personal sales commission rates will depend on the number of retail sales and affiliate sales.
This is what they looks like:
- Produce 150 to 299 PV in a month and earn 1% on generated PV
- Produce 300 to 699 PV in a month and earn 3% on generated PV
- Produce 700 to 999 PV in a month earn 5% on generated PV
- Produce 1000 to 1999 PV in a month and earn 10% on generated PV
- Produce 2000 BV or more in a month and earn 20% on generated PV
Fast Start Bonuses
In your first 30 days, you can qualify for the “Fast Start Bonus”.
- Qualify as a Customer Qualified IBO within your first 30 days and receive £50 GBP
Not much details provided here to be honest.
NeXarise pays residual income and will depend on your affiliate rank:
- Executive Team Trainer 100 – £100 GBP a month
- Executive Team Trainer 250 – £250 GBP a month
- Executive Team Leader 500 – £500 GBP a month
- Executive Team Leader 1000 – £1000 GBP a month
- Team Coordinator 3000 – £3000 GBP a month
- Team Coordinator 5000 – £5000 GBP a month
- Regional Director 10K – £10,000 GBP a month
- Regional Vice President 20K – £20,000 GBP a month
- Regional Vice President 50K – £50,000 GBP a month
- Regional Vice President 100K – £100,000 GBP a month
- Senior Vice President 200K – £200,000 GBP a month
- Senior Vice President 500K – £500,000 GBP a month
- Senior Vice President Crown – £1,000,000 GBP a month
Rank Achievement Bonuses
Starting from the Team Coordinator 3000 rank, you can get a one time bonus when you hit these ranks:
- Qualify as a Team Coordinator 3000 and receive £5000 GBP
- Qualify as a Regional Director 10K and receive £10,000 GBP
- Qualify as a Regional Vice President 50K for three consecutive months and receive £50,000 GBP
- Qualify as a Senior Vice President 200K for three consecutive months and receive £300,000 GBP
- Qualify as a Senior Vice President 500K for three consecutive months and receive £750,000 GBP
- Qualify as a Senior Vice President Crown for three consecutive months and receive £3,000,000
Global Leadership Pool
NeXarise takes 1% of the company-wide sales volume and drops it into this Global Leadership pool.
Once you hit Regional Vice President 50K or higher, you get place into this pool and the funds are divided up.
Cost To Join NeXarise
NeXarise will run you £199 GBP and then £20.40 a month.
Unlike all the other NeXarise reviews out there, I am going to keep it real with you so PAY close attention now…
You can see a ton of ACN motivation behind NeXarise which isn’t generally a terrible thing.
When you had the founders of the company promote ACN for quite a long time, you can see why that is the case.
Possibly they figure they could do better with their own company?
With regards to the company itself there is definitely not a major difference.
The question is why would people pick NeXarise over ACN?
Once is well established while the other is almost brand new.
Sure they have travel and SEO administration which ACN doesn’t, yet I don’t imagine that is sufficient
Furthermore in the event that you do it right, running your own company is considerably more beneficial compare with simply being a distributor.
With regards to the company itself, the products and services seem to be decent.
I suggest them actually putting up their retail prices up on their website.
On top of that, they need their compensation plan info available on their website as well.
When it comes to the actual compensation plan, the main change I would make is have a couple of RETAIL only incentives to stay out of pyramid scheme territory.
Not having that doesn’t mean it’s a pyramid scheme, however on the off chance that they don’t have more retail sales than actual affiliate sales they can be in trouble with regulators.
Overall the company doesn’t appear to be entirely different than ACN which has been around for many years.
Perhaps try out their products/services and see how they compare with the general marketplace.
From that point you can choose to join or not.
I hope you enjoyed my NeXarise review and if you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments below.
Now Before You Go…
Partner up with us by clicking the banner below:
We will show you EXACTLY how to build a business online and customize a plan just for you.
We will help you choose a nice, setup your online business and offers that you can promote.
You can even use a network marketing company if you wish the sky is the limit.
On top of that you will get ONE on ONE mentoring to make sure you are doing things right.
Follow me on Social media below:
Think Rich and see you at the Top!
P.S. If you are tired of failing ANY business, click here and check this out to take your game to the next level.