Welcome to my WealthWave Review!
There has been some buzz about this company so I decided to take a closer look.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
PAY close attention and read this to the end…
Also before we get started, if you want to get involved with an opportunity that’s 100% legit and legal where you have nothing to worry about and everything to gain…
Check Out My #1 Business . There is a FREE ebook there for you to start.
WealthWave Review (Company)
I went over to WealthWave’s website and was met with a anonymous corporation. No promptly recognizable products, management or even a business model… was this even a MLM company?
Stock photos. Furthermore, what the hell is a “HowMoneyWorks company”???
when I spotted this in the WealthWave website footer.
WealthWave is a financial services marketing company that is associated with World Financial Group, Inc.
I didn’t know it at that point, however I was about to deep-dive into the Wealth Financial Group rabbit hole.
And this is their slogan:
Our slogan is ‘to disrupt the financial industry so families can dream again.’ We’re attracting leaders all across North America who are ready to position themselves to eradicate financial illiteracy and pursue the business and future of their dreams.
That’s nice… but what on Earth is your actual business?
World Financial Group launched in 2001 and is headquartered in the US state of Georgia.
Preceding 2001 World Financial Group operated as World Marketing Alliance (WMA).
WMA was established in 1991 as Alexander Inc. by Hubert Humphrey, a previous Primerica distributor.
On its site World Financial Group refers to itself as a “Transamerica company”.
Transamerica Corporation is a US ‘holding company for various life insurance companies and investment firms’.
Transamerica in turn is owned by Aegon, a “Dutch multinational life insurance, pensions and asset management company”.
Heading up World Financial Group is President and CEO Thomas Dempsey (aka Tom Dempsey).
Other than their names and titles, no information about Dempsey (or any of World Financial Group’s other executives) is provided.
WealthWave Review (Products)
World Financial Group markets “solutions”, including;
- financial strategies
- insurance protection
- retirement strategies
- college funding plans
- business strategies and
- estate preservation
In short a scope of financial services. In addition to its parent company Transamerica, World Financial Group works with a various US and Canadian third-party merchant services providers.
These suppliers are disclosed by logo on World Financial Group’s site.
Specifics are not disclosed, probably because of the tailored nature of offered services.
I’m not holding this against World Financial Group, as this is a typical issue with regards to insurance niche MLM companies.
Here is another MLM Corp I did a review on. Watford Corp!
WealthWave Review (Compensation Plan)
World Financial Group neglects to give a copy of its compensation plan on its website.
I figured out how to find a copy of an official compensation document from a third-party.
This document is dated 2015 however matches up with bits gave on World Financial Group’s website (provided in lieu of actual compensation documentation).
Shockingly the document is dubious and missing huge areas – namely in terms of clarifications and company-specific terminology used.
In spite of these impediments, I’ve done my best to break down World Financial Group’s compensation plan below.
WealthWave Review (Affiliate Ranks)
There are eight affiliate ranks within World Financial Group’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Associate – recruit three affiliates over a rolling thirty-day period and attend three field training appointments, or generate 20,000 PV over a rolling three-month period
- Marketing Director – maintain three personally recruited affiliates, have five life licensed affiliates in your downline and generate 40,000 GV, all over a rolling three-month period
- Senior Marketing Director – maintain three personally recruited affiliates (one Marketing Director), have ten licensed affiliates in your downline (at least six life licensed) and generate 75,000 GV, all over a rolling three month period, or generate 225,000 GV over a rolling twelve-month period
- Executive Marketing Director – recruit and maintain three Senior Marketing Directors and generate 500,000 GV over a rolling six-month period, or 750,000 GV over a rolling twelve-month period
- CEO Marketing Director – recruit and maintain six Senior Marketing Directors and generate 1,000,000 over a rolling six-month period, or generate 1,500,000 GV over a rolling twelve-month period
- Executive Vice Chairman – recruit and maintain nine Senior Marketing Directors and generate 1,500,000 GV over a rolling six month period, or 2,250,000 GV over a rolling twelve-month period
- Chairman’s Circle – not disclosed
- President’s Circle – not disclosed
PV stands for “Personal Volume” and is sales volume generated by the sale or purchase of World Financial Group’s products.
GV stands for “Group Volume” and is PV generated by an affiliate and their downline.
Note that for the purposes of qualification, up to 50% is counted from an affiliate’s own PV or any one of their downline legs.
WealthWave Review (Direct Commissions)
World Financial Group affiliates earn commissions on their own product sales.
- Training Associates earn 25% to 30%
- Associates earn 35% to 45%
- Marketing Directors earn 50% to 62%
- Senior Marketing Directors earn 65% to 80%
The percentage range is due to some World Financial Group products paying a higher commission than others.
Other than mentioning “fixed: WRL” and a “100% table” with no context, World Financial Group’s compensation material does not go into specifics.
World Financial Group pays residual commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
World Financial Group caps payable unilevel team levels at six.
Residual commissions are paid out as a percentage across these six levels as follows:
- level 1 – 10% to 17%
- level 2 – 5% to 8%
- level 3 – 3% to 5%
- level 4 – 3% to 5%
- level 4 – 2% to 3%
- level 5 – 1% to 2%
- level 6 – 0.5% to 1%
The percentage range is due to some World Financial Group products paying a higher commission than others.
Once again, other than mentioning “fixed: WRL” and a “100% table” with no context, World Financial Group’s compensation material does not go into specifics.
Business Supervision Commissions
Business Supervision commissions is the name World Financial Group gives to overrides.
That is commissions paid to the first ranked upline affiliates on downline sales.
There are three tiers to Business Supervision commissions:
- Branch Office Supervisors earn 1.25%
- Branch Office Managers earn 5.5%
- OSI Managers earn 1%
No information on these additional ranks is provided.
World Financial Group pays an additional 5.75% to 9% of generated company-wide sales volume across three bonus pools.
- 40% of generated volume is placed into a Base Shop Bonus Pool, paid to Senior Marketing Directors and higher (supposedly capped at “top 300 qualifiers” ???)
- 30% of level one unilevel team volume is placed into a Super Base Bonus Pool, paid to Executive Marketing Directors and higher
- 30% of generated levels one to six unilevel team volume is placed into a Super Team Bonus Pool, paid to Executive Marketing Directors and higher
In addition to rank qualification, the following additional qualification criteria must be met for each of the three pools:
- Base Shop Bonus Pool – generate 10,000 PV and maintain three personally recruited affiliates, or generate 15,000 PV with less than three personally recruited affiliates capped at three downlines, or 15,000 GV with less than three downlines
- Super Base Bonus Pool – generate 15,000 PV and 100,000 GV (only counted across level 1 of the unilevel team), note that this criteria is waived for Chairman’s Circle and President’s Circle ranks
- Super Team Bonus Pool – generate 100,000 GV across the first level of your unilevel team, and 500,000 GV across the first six levels
Note that all three pools also require “a minimum 60% Tracked Block of Business”
There’s no explanation for what a “Tracked Block of Business” actually is.
Cost To Join WealthWave
World Financial Group affiliate costs are not disclosed on their website.
I ran a search and found a number of sources claiming membership starts at $100.
Multiple licenses are mentioned in World Financial Group’s compensation material. The additional costs of licensing should also be taken into consideration.
My review of World Financial Group took a much longer than it should of, because the company is really against buyer with regards to divulgence.
Furthermore, what makes this especially goading, both as a commentator and a customer, is that I realize how complicated the MLM financial services niche is.
Maybe more than some other niche, you have to have as much data about a financial services MLM company to settle on an educated choice.
In case you’re after any detailed information, best of luck moving beyond World Financial Group’s “locate an agent” barrier.
This in certainty is the beginning of a marketing funnel, and is testament to an outdated marketing strategy.
Regarding compensation, World Financial Group requires recruitment just to earn break into the compensation plan (three recruits for Associate).
I must stress this as much as possible, World Financial Group need to do a better job presenting their products and business model on their public-facing website.
The issue is World Financial Group itself is definitely not a financial services company – it’s first and foremost an MLM opportunity.
That needs a individual touch, which as I trust I’ve shown at this point, is non-existent.
From the second you attempt to comprehend what World Financial Group offers as an MLM company, you’re channeled into an awfully obsolete promoting framework.
If you make it through that, you’re at that point expected to then adopt said framework and tear apart your own loved ones, their loved ones… etc, until probably someone punches you in the face and brings you back down to Earth.
Pending a complete redesign of how World Financial Group approaches its MLM opportunity, beginning with its website, consumer disclosures and extending through to their recommended marketing practices, I’ll leave you with this…
I hope you enjoyed my WealthWave Review and if you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments below…
Now before you go…
If you want to learn how you can take ANY business and scale it to your dreams and goals?
Partner up with us by clicking the banner below:
We will show you EXACTLY how to build a business online and customize a plan just for you.
We will help you choose a nice, setup your online business and offers that you can promote.
You can even use a network marketing company if you wish the sky is the limit.
On top of that you will get ONE on ONE mentoring to make sure you are doing things right.
Follow me on Social media below:
Think Rich and see you at the Top!
P.S. If you are tired of failing ANY business, click here and check this out to take your game to the next level.