Welcome to my Health Therapies review!
A month or so ago Health Therapies popped up on my radar.
Chances are someone approached you about the business opportunity or the products and you landed here to makes ure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan.
Just PAY close attention and read this to the end…
Health Therapies Company
Today iGalen’s site domain highlights Health Therapies’ logo. In every way that really matters, Health Therapies has launched, anyway the progress from iGalen is not even close to finish.
Concerning Health Therapies as an organization, no corporate data is given on its site.
There is an “our team” link provided, however at the time of publication it appears to be broken.
Three Health Therapies corporate locations are given, one in Northern Ireland, one in Malaysia and one in the US.
Each of the three locations are imparted to a lot of different organizations. Regardless of whether Health Therapies has a genuine physical presence at any of the areas is hazy.
A Group Co-Ordinator email address gave prompts another Health Therapies site space (“healththerapies4u.com”).
It is on this website an April 11th blog post provides some insight.
Health Therapies, a distribution partner of Holista CollTech (HCT), has placed a $3.8 million order for Holista’s NatShield sanitiser.
In March, Holista appointed Health Therapies as its exclusive U.S. distributor for a three-year period. Health Therapies must spend at least $3 million per year.
Following a legal dispute with a product manufacturer, iGalen went on to crumple in November 2019.
Following the collapse, iGalen’s site was repurposed to push Bitreen, a neem based enhancement.
I believe the change to Health Therapies is relatively recent.
In 2019 Holista CollTech was run by executives Chang Heng Fai and Rajen Manicka.
The recently connected Health Therapies 4 U blog entry includes a photograph of Manicka. Regardless of whether Chang Heng Fai is still installed is hazy.
Likewise unclear is who exactly is behind and running Health Therapies.
Check out this review I did on Vivri nutrition niche MLM.
Health Therapies’ Products
Health Therapies continues iGalen’s marketing of Uncarb and Gennisi.
As presented on Health Therapies’website, Uncarb and Gennisi are iGalen branded.
Uncarb is marketed as “the world’s first carbohydrate optimizer”.
Gennisi is marketed as an anti-aging and skin-repairing algae-based supplement.
Uncarb is sold in a bottle of 80 capsules. Gennisi is sold in a box of 28 sachets.
Both Uncarb and Gennisi retail for $79.95
Attempting to buy Uncarb and Gennisi redirects to the old iGalen storefront, wherein product pricing remains the same.
Health Therapies has added two products since 2019, Virastan and ProV.
For some reason both products have blank labels.
Virastan is a sanitizer powered by Path-Away, which is a plant-based formula proven in world renowned laboratories.
Including laboratories working with World Health Organization, to kill over 170 deadly pathogens including previously tested forms of the corona virus prior to the current epidemic.
Health Therapies elderberry & Zinc capsules for adults combines the strength of not one but five high-quality, immune-supporting ingredients.
Virastan retails for $79.95 a bottle. ProV retails for $34.99.
Health Therapies’ Compensation Plan
Health Therapies’ compensation plan is branded iGalen.
The only difference I can see is that rank qualification for Ruby and above is now provided.
Health Therapies affiliates sign up for autoship and purchase commission rank every four weeks.
Retail is possible but unlikely. Analysis of Health Therapies’ compensation plan suggests the majority of commissions paid out are tied to ongoing purchases by directly and indirectly recruited affiliates.
Commission Qualification and Affiliate Ranks
Health Therapies affiliates must purchase one or more products every 8 weeks to qualify for commissions.
Exactly qualification costs are determined by what rank a Health Therapies affiliate chooses to buy every 8 weeks:
- Distributor rank (one product) costs $79.95
- Bronze rank (three products) costs $215.87
- Silver rank (six products) costs $383.76
- Gold rank (ten products) costs $559.65
- Platinum rank (twenty products) costs $1039.35
Progressing beyond the initially purchased rank is subject to affiliates meeting the following criteria:
- Ruby – be earning at least five residual commission cycles a week and recruit two affiliates (placed one on both sides of the binary team)
- Emerald – be earning at least ten residual commission cycles a week and recruit four affiliates (placed two on both sides of the binary team, and at least two must be Sapphire or higher)
- Diamond – be earning at least twenty residual commission cycles a week and recruit eight affiliates (placed four on both sides of the binary team, and at least three must be Sapphire or higher)
- Double Diamond – be earning at least thirty residual commission cycles a week and maintain eight personally recruited affiliates (placed four on both sides of the binary team, and at least three must be Sapphire or higher)
- Triple Diamond – be earning at least forty residual commission cycles a week and maintain eight personally recruited affiliates (placed four on both sides of the binary team, and at least three must be Sapphire or higher)
- Crown – be earning at least eighty residual commission cycles a week and recruit twelve affiliates (placed six on both sides of the binary team, and at least four must be Sapphire or higher)
- Double Crown – be earning at least one hundred and sixty residual commission cycles a week and maintain twelve personally recruited affiliates (placed six on both sides of the binary team, and at least four must be Sapphire or higher)
- Royale Crown – be earning at least three hundred and twenty residual commission cycles a week and maintain twelve personally recruited affiliates (placed six on both sides of the binary team, and at least four must be Sapphire or higher)
Health Therapies affiliates are paid to market and sell products to retail customers.
Retail commissions are paid out as the difference between the wholesale and retail cost of products ordered (cited as up to 35%).
Given Distributor ranked affiliates seem to pay the same as Health Therapies retail customers, I’m not sure how retail commissions are paid for at this rank.
Health Therapies affiliates are paid to recruit new affiliates who purchase rank.
- recruit a Distributor and receive a 5% commission
- recruit a Bronze affiliate and receive a 7.5% commission
- recruit a Silver affiliate and receive a 10% commission
- recruit a Gold affiliate and receive a 25% commission
- recruit a Platinum affiliate and receive a 30% commission
Recruitment commissions are recurring for every 8-week qualification period.
Health Therapies pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each week Health Therapies tallies up sales volume on both sides of the binary team.
Sales volume is a combination of affiliate purchases and any sales to retail customers through Health Therapies (resale volume is counted as affiliate purchase volume).
When 500 BV on one side of the binary team is matched with 1000 BV on the other side, a “cycle” is recorded.
A cycle commission is paid out as a percentage of the 500 BV generated on the weaker binary team side.
How much of a cycle commission percentage is paid out is determined by which rank a Health Therapies affiliate has purchased.
- Bronze – $25 commission per cycle, capped at $1250 (50 cycles) a week
- Silver – $37.50 commission per cycle, capped at $3750 (100 cycles) a week
- Gold – $50 commission per cycle, capped at $10,000 (200 cycles) a week
- Platinum – $62.50 commission per cycle, capped at $25,000 (400 cycles) a week
Once cycle BV is matched and paid out on, it is flushed from both sides of the binary team.
Health Therapies pays a Matching Bonus on residual commissions earned by downline affiliates.
The Matching Bonus is paid out using a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Using this unilevel structure, Health Therapies pays the Matching Bonus on up to five unilevel team levels.
How many levels the Matching Bonus is paid out on is determined by how much a Health Therapies affiliate spends on rank:
- Bronze affiliates earn a 5% match on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- Silver affiliates earn a 5% match on level 1 and 4% on level 2
- Gold affiliates earn a 5% match on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3 and 2% on level 4
- Platinum affiliates earn a 5% match on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4 and 1% on level 5
The Leadership Bonus appears to be a unilevel team volume bonus, paid down ten unilevel team levels.
- Ruby ranked affiliates earn a 3% Leadership Bonus on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- Emerald ranked affiliates earn a 3% Leadership Bonus on levels 1 and 2
- Diamond ranked affiliates earn a 3% Leadership Bonus on levels 1 to 3
- Double Diamond ranked affiliates earn a 3% Leadership Bonus on levels 1 to 4
- Triple Diamond ranked affiliates earn a 3% Leadership Bonus on levels 1 to 5
- Crown ranked affiliates earn a 3% Leadership Bonus on levels 1 to 6
- Double Crown ranked affiliates earn a 3% Leadership Bonus on levels 1 to 8
- Royale Crown ranked affiliates earn a 3% Leadership Bonus on levels 1 to 9
Ruby and higher ranked Health Therapies affiliates are paid a monthly Lifestyle Bonus
- Rubies receive $250 a month
- Emeralds receive $350 a month
- Diamonds receive $500 a month
- Double Diamonds receive $750 a month
- Triple Diamonds receive $1000 a month
- Crowns receive $1500 a month
- Double Crowns receive $2500 a month
- Royale Crowns receive $5000 a month
Cost To Join Health Therapies
Health Therapies affiliate membership is $29.95 annually.
New Health Therapies affiliates are told they need to purchase at least “one bottle of iGalen product” every four weeks to qualify for commissions.
This equates to an additional affiliate membership cost of $79.95 to $1039.35 every four weeks.
- Distributor – $79.95 every four weeks
- Bronze – $215.87 every four weeks
- Silver – $383.76 every four weeks
- Gold – $559.65 every four weeks
- Platinum – $1039.35 every four weeks
The more an affiliate spends on their affiliate membership, the higher their income potential via Health Therapies’ compensation plan.
Namely that Health Therapies is still a regulatory minefield.
- I’m still not convinced Uncarb isn’t just overpriced onion powder;
- Gennisi still appears overpriced in comparison to other readily available algae products (harvested from the same lake);
- mandatory affiliate purchases = pay to play, a hall mark of a pyramid scheme
From what I can see Health Therapies has taken their hand sanitizer protecting against COVID-19 (the same as any other high percentage sanitizer), as license to use COVID-19 marketing for all their products.
CDC guidelines recommend the use of an alcohol-based hand rub with 60-95% alcohol. There is no
recommended alternative to hand rub products with greater than 60% ethanol or 70% isopropanol as active ingredients.
However, Virastan is alcohol free.
As far as I can tell, Virastan is a rebranding of Holista CollTech’s NatShield sanitizer.
As per an April 21st press release issued by Holista CollTech;
Path-Away, a plant-based natural active ingredient used in the alcohol-free NatShield hand sanitiser developed by Malaysia-based and Australia-listed Holista CollTech, has been tested by a leading U.K. bio-safety laboratory to be more than 99.99% effective against a surrogate of the COVID-19 novel coronavirus, Holista said today.
NatShield, and by proxy Virastan, is being marketed as
a major step in … efforts to help prevent the spread of the pandemic that so far has infected more than 2.4 million people and killed over 625,000 people worldwide.
To be clear: NatShield/Virastan has not been tested on actual COVID-19 in a lab setting.
From a regulatory perspective Health Therapies using COVID-19 could be a violation of the FTC Act.
Following the success of two previous shipments from Malaysia, approximately 415,000 bottles will be delivered across the United States throughout the coming months.
Approximately 15,000 bottles will be shipped in April, while the remaining 400,000 will be shipped throughout May and June.
This increased order comes from strong demand from Health Therapies and U.S. State Administration, particularly in New York, where more than 6000 people have lost their lives.
Given iGalen flopped after it lost access to Emulin, and that Health Therapies’ marketing heavily features COVID-19, I can’t help but feel the reboot is time-sensitive cash grab.
Between the lack of corporate disclosure, pyramid scheme compensation plan and COVID-19 shenanigans, I won’t recommend these guys!
I hope you enjoyed my Health Therapies review and if you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments below…
Now Before You Go…
Partner up with us by clicking the banner below:
We will show you EXACTLY how to build a business online and customize a plan just for you.
We will help you choose a nice, setup your online business and offers that you can promote.
You can even use a network marketing company if you wish the sky is the limit.
On top of that you will get ONE on ONE mentoring to make sure you are doing things right.
Follow me on Social media below:
Think Rich and see you at the Top!
P.S. If you are tired of failing ANY business, click here and check this out to take your game to the next level.