Welcome to my Essential Access Network Review!
There has been some buzz about this company so I decided to do a bit of research.
Chances are somebody approached you about the business opportunity or their products and you landed here to ensure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan, so you can settle on the correct choice.
Pay close attention and make sure you READ this to the end…
Essential Access Network (company)
Essential Access Network operates in the telemedicine MLM niche. The company is being marketed under “The Shift Is Real” branding.
To keep thing simple, we’ll refer to the company as Essential Access Network in this review.
Essential Access Network provides a suite address in Wyoming on its website.
Further research reveals this address belongs to “Contact Registered Agents”, an incorporation merchant.
Heading up Essential Access Network are co-founders J. Joshua Beistle and Doug Wellens.
Essential Access Network’s Products
Essential Access Network market a suite of telemedicine subscription services.
Pricing for Essential Access Network’s telemedicine service is as follows:
- Silver monthly – $149 and then $39.99 a month after the first month.
- Silver annual – $549 and then $39.99 a month after twelve months.
- Gold monthly – $149.99 and then $59.99 a month after the first month.
- Gold annual – $699 and then $59.99 a month after twelve months.
- Platinum monthly – $149.99 and then $69.99 a month after the first months.
- Platinum annual – $799.99 and then $69.99 a month after twelve months.
- Diamond monthly – $199.99 and then $99.99 a month after the first month.
- Diamond annual – $1299.99 and then $99.99 a month after twelve months.
Silver covers one person, Gold covers a dependent, Platinum covers up to seven dependents and Diamond adds “counseling and mental health” services.
Note that Essential Access Network do not disclose who their telemedicine provider is.
Essential Access Network affiliates are paid to sell telemedicine subscriptions to retail customers and recruited affiliates.
Essential Access Network Affiliate Ranks
There are 11 affiliate ranks within Essential Access Network’s compensation plan.
Alongside their separate capability measures, they are as per the following:
- Affiliate – sign up as an Essential Access Network affiliate.
- Insider – refer 3 affiliates and/or retail customers who have an active telemedicine subscription.
- Consultant – maintain 3 active referred subscriptions. Then Generate a total downline of 6 affiliates (split 2/2/2) and monthly GV split 160/160/160.
- Builder – maintain three active referred subscriptions. Generate a total downline of 12 affiliates (split 4/4/4) and monthly GV split 320/320/320.
- Producer – maintain 3 active referred subscriptions. Then Generate a total downline of 30 affiliates (split 12/12/6) and monthly GV split 960/960/480.
- Executive – maintain 3 active referred subscriptions. Then Generate a total downline of 90 affiliates (split 36/36/18) and monthly GV split 2880/2880/1440).
- Vice President – maintain 3 active referred subscriptions. Then Generate a total downline of 300 affiliates (split 120/120/60) and monthly GV split 9600/9600/4800).
- President – maintain 3 active referred subscriptions. Then Generate a total downline of 625 affiliates (split 250/250/125) and monthly GV split 20,000/20,000/10,000).
- Chairman – maintain 3 active referred subscriptions. Then Generate a total downline of 1275 affiliates (split 510/510/255) and monthly GV split 40,800/40,800/20,400).
- Ambassador – maintain 3 active referred subscriptions. Then Generate a total downline of 3250 affiliates (split 1300/1300/650) and monthly GV split 104,000/104,000/52,000).
- Millionaire – maintain 3 active referred subscriptions. Then Generate a total downline of 6250 affiliates (split 2500/2500/1250) and monthly GV split 200,000/200,000/100,000).
Trinary Compensation System:
Essential Access Network run what they call a “trinary” compensation system.
Apparently this is only a binary compensation structure but with three positions under the top position instead of two.
Above is a regular binary compensation diagram. Essential Access Network’s trinary team has an additional position on the first level (three instead of two depicted).
The group structure grows the same as a binary, by twice as many positions on each subsequent level.
In other words every one of the three first level positions multiply into two positions on the second level. Then, four positions on the third level and so on and so forth.
Essential Access Network associates are able to place enrolled affiliates in their trinary team.
However, If after seven days they haven’t placed a recruited affiliate, the system automatically fills the trinary team from left to right.
Group Volume (GV)
GV is the sum total of sales volume (BV) generated by downline subscription sales to retail customers and recruited affiliates.
However, the only BV amount provided in Essential Access Network’s compensation plan is a Diamond subscription. Which is equating to 80 BV a month.
Note that in order to count towards total downline requirements, downline affiliates must be on a Diamond subscription. (minimum 80 BV)
Essential Access Network Sign up Cost
Essential Access Network affiliate membership is $50 annual and $19.99 monthly fee.
MLM Commission Qualification
To qualify for MLM commissions an Essential Access Network affiliate must personally sell and maintain three active subscriptions.
These subscriptions can be purchased by retail customers or recruited affiliates.
Note that Essential Access Network’s compensation plan states that:
a minimum of fifty-five (55%) of leg volume requirement must come from non-IBO subscribers. (“Retail Plan” customers only
Essential Access Network affiliates earn a weekly commission tied to rank:
- Consultant and receive $25 a month.
- Builder and receive $125 a month.
- Producer and receive $250 a month.
- Executive and receive $500 a month.
- Vice President and receive $1000 a month.
- President and receive $2000 a month.
- Chairman and receive $5000 a month.
- Ambassador and receive $10,000 a month.
- Millionaire and receive $20,000 a month.
No refunds telemedicine subscriptions are a hard-sell. Especially in the midst of a pandemic where competition has ramped up due to social distancing.
However, if they enforce the 55% trinary leg, then that would be great!
It also means, you don’t have to worry about Essential Access Network being a pyramid scheme.
But if the rule is unenforced (pseudo-compliance), then what you want to do is to establish a rule with your potential upline.
The rule would be something like this:
Two of the three required subscriptions they need to qualify for commissions should be retail subscriptions.
You can start this conversation by enquiring how many active subscriptions the upline currently has. Then follow-up with how many of those active subscriptions are held by non-affiliates (retail customers).
Take any hesitation to answer as an attempt to hide there being little to no retail subscription sales.
Approach with caution.
For more MLM reviews, check here!
Now before you go…
If you want to learn how you can take ANY business and scale it to your dreams and goals?
Partner up with us by clicking the banner below:
We will show you EXACTLY how to build a business online and customize a plan just for you.
We will help you choose a nice, setup your online business and offers that you can promote.
You can even use a network marketing company if you wish the sky is the limit.
On top of that you will get ONE on ONE mentoring to make sure you are doing things right.
Follow me on Social media below:
Subscribe To My YouTube Channel Here.
Think Rich and see you at the Top!
P.S. If you are tired of failing ANY business, click here and check this out to take your game to the next level.