Welcome to my CubeBit Review!
I have received couple of request to do a review on this new company so I decided to give it a shot.
Probably someone approached you about these guys and start researching and landed here to make sure you won’t get scammed.
You are in luck my friend! I am will go through the company, products and compensation plan with all the details that is there, so you can make a right decision.
Make sure you PAY close attention and read this to THE End.
CubeBit Review (Company)
I couldn’t find any info about who runs or owns the company.
There is a video named CubeBit interview with the CEO that surfaced on October second that gave me some more data.
The video has “recently appointed” CEO, Konstantine Janke.
A little more digging, I discovered that Konstantin Janke works for Big Eye News.
Big Eye News is part of Big Eye Media, which is a production company.
Now Big Eye Media is part of Big Eye Agency.
So the video that was on Big Eye was before Janke’s CubeBit CEO video.
So seems as though Big Eye as a rule produce fake CEO interview videos?
Indeed, even the first CEO was phony and was a fivver gig.
The individual talking Janke is CubeBit’s Master Global Ambassador, Romel Gumiran.
Update: I have been informed that Konstantin Janke is not in Cubeit 2.0 anymore.
The good new is Romel Gumiran is actually real.
He is also the sole officer of CubeBit Business Solutions, a UK company incorporated in May.
Now when you click on “People” tab, you will see Romel Gumiran as the officer.
A couple of key things I took note.
His nationality is Filipino, but lives in Norway.
When I check out his Facebook, Gumiran’s recent photo’s were taken in Dubai.
CubeBit’s official Facebook is managed from Albania, Brazil and the Philippines.
On LinkedIn, Romel Gumiran state he is
a system consultant at Nexus chain, specializing in developing Token, Cryptocurrency coin, Trading platform for Cryptocurrency and MLM software for MLM startup Company.
The entirety of the data focuses that Romel Gumiran is really running the organization.
Only thing I am not sure of is if he’s alone or not…
Only thing I am not sure of is if he’s alone or not…
Recently it was updated on April 16th, 2020 with information that was private.
Now checking their domain on who.is shows that the site didn’t actually go live until April of 2020.
Anyway, I don’t like it that this company isn’t straightforward about themselves and hiring some actors.
Recently they have went from CubeBit to Cubebit 2.0.
Sounds like Crex Capital that I did a review on.
CubeBit Review (Products)
CubeBit 2.0 doesn’t have any retail products or services, with one can become affiliate and promote the affiliate membership.
CubeBit Review Compensation Plan
CubeBit compensation plan has a recruiting side and other side schemes.
Recruiting side of things, the commissions are tied to recruiting LITE or ELITE Cubebit affiliates.
- CubeBit Lite affiliate membership costs €49 EUR
- CubeBit Elite affiliate membership costs €299 EUR
The side schemes include AdCube and CubeBot which I will go in detail later in this CubeBit 2.0 review.
CubeBit Review Direct Commissions
CubeBit pays a commission on recruiting new affiliates.
Also a €5 EUR commissions is paid when you recruit LITE affiliate members compared to €30 EUR on ELITE affiliates.
Binary Residual Commissions
You can earn residual commissions through a binary compensation plan structure.
You have a left and right leg which can be filled directly or indirectly by team members.
Residual commissions are paid on sales volume in both legs.
- Lite affiliate recruitment generates 50 BV
- Elite affiliate recruitment generates 300 BV
CubeBit pays residual commissions up to 4 times a day through phases:
- Lite affiliates are paid 20% of matched BV on their first phase and 15% of matched BV on their second phase
- Elite affiliates are paid 25% of matched BV on their first phase and 20% of matched BV on their second phase
There are two phases per day (AM and PM timing).
In these phases CubeBit affiliates can earn on two rotating pay cycles:
- Lite affiliates are paid on a 150/150 BV cycle and then a 300/300 BV cycle, capped at €750 EUR over phase 1 and €1500 EUR over phase 2
- Elite affiliates are paid on a 900/900 BV cycle and then a 1800/1800 BV cycle, capped at €3000 EUR over phase 1 and €6000 EUR over phase 2
During each AM/PM phase, cycle matching occurs until the respective earnings cap for that phase is reached.
Note that BV does not carry over from phase to phase.
Residual Commissions Matrix
Residual commissions in matrix is paid through 2×1 structure.
Commissions paid across these levels as a percentage looks like the following:
- Level 1 (2 positions) – 10%
- Level 2 (4 positions) – 8%
- Level 3 (8 positions) – 6%
- Level 4 (16 positions) – 5%
- Level 5 (32 positions) – 5%
- Level 6 (64 positions) – 4%
- Level 7 (128 positions) – 4%
- Level 8 (256 positions) – 3%
- Level 9 (512 positions) – 3%
- Level 10 (1024 positions) – 2%
CubeBit rewards affiliates for meeting set cycle rotation criteria.
This has two cycles per phase.
Lite tier affiliates
- complete 12 cycle rotations and receive “smart phones”
- complete 30 cycle rotations and receive a “tablet”
- complete 50 cycle rotations and receive a MacBook Air laptop
Elite and higher tier affiliates
- complete 10 cycle rotations and receive “fully paid tuition fee in London Academy of Trading with diploma”
- complete 40 cycle rotations and receive a €2500 EUR travel allowance
- complete 50 cycle rotations and receive €4000 EUR as “car assistance” and/or a “fully paid “2020 Honda Civic Type R”
- complete 100 cycle rotations and receive €8000 EUR as “car assistance” and/or a “fully paid 2020 Camaro”
- complete 200 cycle rotations and receive €20,000 EUR as “car assistance” and/or a “fully paid 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera S”
- complete 500 cycle rotations and receive a “fully paid 2020 Rolls Royce Phantom” or “2020 Lamborghini Aventador”
CubeBit Elite affiliates have access to the leadership Bonus.
Once you hit 1 Star Satoshi or higher, you can get the following:
- Qualify as a 1 Star Satoshi (complete 10 cycle rotations) and receive “1 Ballet (Silver)”
- Qualify as a 2 Star Satoshi (complete 20 cycle rotations) and receive “2 Ballet (Silver”
- Qualify as a 3 Star Satoshi (complete 30 cycle rotations) and receive “1 Gold, 2 Silver + Gold BTC Coin(s)”
- Qualify as a 4 Star Satoshi (complete 40 cycle rotations) and receive “2 Gold & Silver + Gold BTC Coin + ring”
- Qualify as a 5 Star Satoshi (complete 50 cycle rotations) and receive “5 Gold Ballet + Coin + Ring”
- Qualify as a 21M Club Satoshi (complete 100 cycle rotations) and receive “5 Gold Ballet + Coin + Ring & Bitcoin Watch (Frank Muller worth of $20K)”
No further information is provided.
On top of what you saw above, you can get the following as a Jackpot and Flushout.
- 1 Star Satoshis receive a 5% Jackpot and Flushout share
- 2 Star Satoshis receive an 8% Jackpot and Flushout share
- 3 Star Satoshis receive a 15% Jackpot and Flushout share
- 4 Star Satoshis receive an 18% Jackpot and Flushout share
- 5 Star Satoshis receive a 24% Jackpot and Flushout share
- 21M Club Satoshis receive a 30% Jackpot and Flushout share
Both the Jackpot and Flushout share are funded from funds entering CubeBit.
Ad Cube is pretty much a pyramid scheme that’s run through a 3×9 matrix.
Basically affiliate purchase 0.0114 ETH positions in the matrix.
After that 0.0038 ETH commission is paid per each matrix position your downline members buy.
Through CubeBot, CubeBit affiliate invest bitcoin, ethereum or ripple into a trading bot.
Investments and returns are not disclosed.
Cost To Join CubeBit 2.0
CubeBit affiliate membership has four price points:
- Lite – €49 EUR
- Elite – €299 EUR
- Premiere – €799 EUR
- Prestige – €1299
Only difference is income potential.
Is CubeBit scam?
Let’s just look at the facts, shall we?
They haven’t been transparent about who owns or runs the company, too many red flags.
They have no retail item or services and a large portion of their compensation plan screams pyramid scheme.
The next thing they want to do is launch their ERC-20 CubeCoin which probably will be their pump and dump exit scam.
What happens is the affiliates pump these Cubecoins up initially internally and once it goes public it will get pumped a little more until key investors sell them off, and then it will dive down and collapses.
Despite the fact that they are offering securities to US residents through CubeBot, Cubebit is NOT registered with the SEC.
Indeed, even outside of the USA, the organization is working illegally because offering securities without registration and being a pyramid scheme is illegal all around the world.
I can’t recommend this company.
I hope you enjoyed my CubeBit review and if you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments below…
Now Before You Go…
Partner up with us by clicking the banner below:
We will show you EXACTLY how to build a legit business online from scratch super fast and customize a plan just for you.
We can help you to choose the best business model that is proven to be successful, the one that can help you achieve your goal fast!
In Addition you will get ONE on ONE coaching from experts who are already making 6 to 7 figures monthly online.
We make sure you will succeed.
Follow me on Social media below:
Subscribe To My YouTube Channel Here.
Think Rich and see you at the Top!
P.S. If you are tired of failing ANY business, click here and check this out to take your game to the next level.